|

Coming to French GP, Bautista Hope Restored Soon


Rizla Suzuki team rider Alvaro Bautista is currently resting in order to restore the condition of the injury after an accident at the Qatar Grand Prix series opener last. Bautista also expects, for his physical condition can recover 100 percent, ahead of French GP at the Circuit LeMans, May 15.

At the last GP of Portugal, the Spanish rider has returned ride his GSV-R motor. Although still feeling pain in his leg, but Bautista was able to finish races and be in position to 13th.

"The foot is still feeling pain and difficult to walk without a stick and riding a motorcycle for so long. But I do not need to walk with a stick every time. Physically I have recovered 80 percent but also mentally to recover is not so easy," said Bautista as reported by MCN.

"Last time I was riding a motorcycle before Estoril, I was flying through the air, so mind you need to restore the feeling and speed. I think I was in about 75 percent to be able to drive a motorcycle," he continued.

Rider 26 years has also been prepared for the French Grand Prix series, and berharapa can perform better than in Portugal.

"I just need time now. I have worked hard to be performed in Estoril race and now I need to increase the strength in my arm because it is the hardest thing. I think it takes time, but I will perform better in the next race, "added the former world champion in the 125cc class this



source

Related Post



Posted by Anggo82 on Friday, May 06, 2011. Filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Coming to French GP, Bautista Hope Restored Soon"

Leave a reply

Blog Archive

Recently Commented

Recently Added