|

Maria Shriver Shock, Arnold Schwarzenegger Having an Affair


Arnold Schwarzenegger's wife, Maria Shriver, claiming hurt after hearing her confession that she had an affair with another woman. Allegedly, she works as their housekeeper for 20 years.

"It's painful. As a mother, my attention turned to the children. I ask that we honor your privacy, when me and the kids trying to recover. I do not want to comment further," said Shriver, who was quoted by the Associated Press (AP .) The statement came shortly after the recognition of AP contained Schwarzenegger Tuesday.

Previously, two of the four children they also express anxiety respectively. Their feelings were revealed in the accounts on pages Twitter.

"Sometimes we feel like dirt and sometimes we want to go out and just want to be normal," writes Patrick Schwarzenegger, who was 17 years old. "However, I still love to my family until death do us part," continued Patrick.

Her sister, Katherine Schwarzenegger also vent on Twitter. "This is definitely not easy but I appreciate the love and support you guys when I began to recover and want to continue life. I always love to my family," writes 21-year-old woman.

Schwarzenegger and Shriver on May 9, then agreed to split after 25 years married. According to The Los Angeles Times newspaper, Shriver now no longer in the same house with Schwarzenegger after he admitted having an affair and had a child from that affair.






Related Post



Posted by Anggo82 on Wednesday, May 18, 2011. Filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Maria Shriver Shock, Arnold Schwarzenegger Having an Affair"

Leave a reply

Blog Archive

Recently Commented

Recently Added